CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 8, 2010

W.R.I.T.E.R


Writing
Ranting about nothing, only to realize we’re doing this 10,000 words later
Intelligence we wish we had
Take slow steps away from computer. I’m not done writing so you can’t read.
Each time my editor uses that red pen to cross out a paragraph shoot me
Random words we place it to make it seem longer.

It is true, anyone can write. For gods sake a six year old can write a book if they put there words together. It might not have first-class grammar and spelling, nor be any good but in the end--> it is a book.
The thing that separates a real writer and those that can place the words together and pretend is simple: a writer's mind works differently. We are insane in everyway possible--ideas cramming into our head when our pens are not around, and when we're finally at that computer no words seem to be found!
The world is full of experiences that we wishes to grasp and shove into words so that people can imagine it the same as we do! But how can someone possibly understand the hues and visions of a crazy person with a pen?! It is simple! Readers must have a tad bit of the insane bug too! The sad thing is a lot of people are not reading now days. They want stupid dramas about vampires like "Oh Edward I love you. Turn me into a vampire so I can F*** you till the end of time!" Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! BARF!


A bit more ranting about writer-ism:
D: I wish I had a machine that I could hook up to my brain that could take all the ideas, places, and people in my head that I spend hours writing about and just put it into words. A little [loading 1-100%] would show up. And if I needed coffee it would say [Warning. Battery low. Need to recharge.] Oh! Or better yet have it so it loads into a little flash drive that people can buy to hook up to their brains and watch it. Not like a movie (those are too short) but something that places the person right where the character's at when they close their eyes. Ha-ha that would be amazing!
But enough dreaming! It's almost time to start sending my copy of Sweet and Sour love to a publisher! Cross your fingers, cupcakes! XOXO