CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Summary


I have been working on this book for about 4.5 years now and realized I had absolutly no real summary for it. SO! We're going to have vote/contest so I have a way to dazzle my future readers and hopefully convince people to at least TRY to read it.



[Here is an example: Lines directly from the book]

The illumination of the crackling fire seems to hover around, giving everyone an eerie look to them as they sit near the warmth. Sleep seems something of luxury, something I will not obtain easily for fear of having another nightmare. Though that soft wolf seems to lure me enough to try, for each dream seems to be filled with more euphoria than the last. Each time he arrives I gain knowledge of one more thing about the world, one additional spell that gets added into my notebook.



[ Give us some suggestions and we can vote between them. Thanks. XOXO]


[Savannah.Klein at hotmail dot com]